HEAD/ DEPUTY HEAD OF SECURITIES OPERATIONS
24/08/2018 - 23:57
- Set up and manage activities and procedures of Operations (including Settlement, Custody and Customer Services).
- Supervise all daily operations through reports from designated staffs (head office & branches), review their performance and give advice/resolution for any problem or exceptional cases.
- Synthesize and review all regulatory reports relating to Operations.
- Stay up to date with related laws, update procedures to ensure their compliance with regulations and laws, both internally and externally.
- Observe updates from the market and competitors, in response to which propose changes to improve the internal procedures, products and services.
- Work with vendors in terms of system ‘s correction of issues, improvement or enhancement of new features and functions.
- Liaise with the related authorities for regulatory matters, with internal departments for related projects.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related.
- Securities license issued by State Securities Commission.
- At least 5 years of experience in the securities industry with at least 3 years at management level.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Well-known IT, operational system of securities companies.
- The good relationship with SSC, Stock Exchanges, VSD, securities companies would be an advantage.
- Well-organized, good communication, problem-solving and management skills.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Professional working environment;
- Competitive compensation & benefits;
- Excellent and strategic leaders, friendly and caring colleagues;
- Oversea and local training, high career progress opportunities;
- Team-building, Healthcare insurance;
- Work-Life balance, the high quota of annual leaves.
We welcome candidates who are looking for a challenging but fascinating role to send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org