Internal Audit Deputy Manager
01/02/2019 - 17:07
- Identify and assess risks relevant to the activities under review in order to establish the audit plan;
- Perform and control the full audit cycle in accordance with the internal audit’s requirement methodology and appropriate standards;
- Prepare the annual audit plans and work schedule, this should include objectives of the audits, the auditable units/activities, budgeted man-hours and human resource requirements.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process; ensure timely finalization, submission and presentation of the audit report to the audit committee and Supervisory Board.
- To manage the deployment of internal auditors to serve as internal consultants to the auditee by providing value-added recommendations for new projects, process improvements initiatives and review of the relevant manuals.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Maintain open communication with management, supervisory board and IA group;
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding industry ’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Certified Professional Accountant or Internal Auditor is an added advantage;
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor of Securities Business or related fields;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and databases;
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations in the securities industry;
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills;
- Sound independent judgement;
- Additional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, CIA is considered an advantage.
WHY WORK WITH US?:
- Professional working environment;
- Competitive compensation & benefits;
- Excellent and strategic leaders, friendly and caring colleagues;
- Oversea and local training, high career progress opportunities;
- Team-building, Healthcare insurance;
- Work-Life balance, the high quota of annual leaves.
We welcome candidates send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 Mar 2019.