31/08/2018 - 11:14
- Execute sell & buy clients’ orders in an efficient and timely manner;
- Provide trading recommendations to clients, assist to expand clients’ portfolio;
- Assist in account opening process for new clients;
- Source block trades for major institutional clients;
- Maintain close relationships with clients and update market activities on a daily basis;
- Publish daily end of day and morning notes to outline market colors and movements and highlight outstanding flows;
- Collaborate with Research and Sales to provide recommendations and answer clients’ questions in a timely manner;
- Inform clients’ PM/Traders of market movements and development;
- Work with IT, operation team, and custodian banks to ensure the trading process is smooth.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Finance;
- Trader certification;
- 2 years in financial advisory services and a strong understanding of market research, financial analysis, operational and project management;
- Proven ability to work with clients to deliver results.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Professional working environment;
- Competitive compensation & benefits;
- Excellent and strategic leaders, friendly and caring colleagues;
- Oversea and local training, high career progress opportunities;
- Team-building, Healthcare insurance;
- Work-Life balance, the high quota of annual leaves.
We welcome candidates who are looking for a challenging but fascinating role to send your CV to email: email@example.com