Senior Digital Marketing & Media Executive
08/08/2018 - 09:16
- In charge of new client acquisition via Online Channels for E-Commerce Department.
- Identify digital trends and insights, digital funnel & online form optimization, optimize spend and lead submission performance.
- Liaise with digital agency to develop monthly digital media plan to acquire new clients.
- Execute SEO/SEM and digital advertising activities via Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Local Ads Network, Display Network, etc.
- Develop win-win partnership program & build good relationship and strong partner network to cooperate on new client acquisition for YSVN.
- Being involved in multiple marketing campaigns, projects to identify opportunities to cross sells and up sells online trading products and increase customer base for E-Commerce Department.
- Manage KPI & assign tasks to Tele Sales staffs.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and interest in YSVN’s Online Services via Call Center, Marketing campaign, promotion.
- Deliver a seamless digital customer experience, across all channels.
- Build YSVN as a modern and digital leading brand & online trading platform.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by Direct Manager.
- Bachelor degree with major in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related Business discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Digital Media, Digital Sales, Digital Marketing or works in Digital/Media Agency.
- Previous experience in Financial Industry (Banking, Securities, Finance…) is an advantage
- Familiar with CRM related system, Email marketing management system, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken communicate skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Excellent Customer Development & Data tracking.
- Experience with design software such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator… is a PLUS
- Good knowledge of stock market and related financial products.
- Excellent skill in using Microsoft Office tools and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills, customer services oriented and workload management in order to perform daily activities, as well as an ability to react positively to short-notice requests.
- Self-owner of combination of strategic, creative and critical thinking to solve problems.
- Excellent attention to details and ability to provide recommendations & solutions is a MUST.
- Having CAN-DO and PROACTIVE attitude is a PLUS.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and work under high pressure environment.
- Teamwork, Self-starter, independent learner who can work with minimal supervision
- Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 31/12/2018