Selecting the careers of interest
- Execute sell & buy clients’ orders in an efficient and timely manner;
- Provide trading recommendations to clients, assist to expand clients’ portfolio;
- Assist in account opening process for new clients;
- Source block trades for major institutional clients;
- Maintain close relationships with clients and update market activities on a daily basis;
HEAD/ DEPUTY HEAD OF SECURITIES OPERATIONS
- Set up and manage activities and procedures of Operations (including Settlement, Custody and Customer Services).
- Supervise all daily operations through reports from designated staffs (head office & branches), review their performance and give advice/resolution for any problem or exceptional cases.
- Synthesize and review all regulatory reports relating to Operations.
- Stay up to date with related laws, update procedures to ensure their compliance with regulations and laws, both internally and externally.
Secretary to CEO & Board of Management
- Maintain CEO ’s agenda and arrange meetings for CEO, Board of Management etc.
- Attend meetings and take minutes, prepare reports upon request.
- Assist to prepare circular resolutions, minutes of Board of Directors, Supervisory Board, Committee and General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Plan and arrange appointments for CEO with other companies‘ Chairman/CEO/executive – members.
Senior Digital Marketing & Media Executive
- In charge of new client acquisition via Online Channels for E-Commerce Department.
- Identify digital trends and insights, digital funnel & online form optimization, optimize spend and lead submission performance.
- Liaise with digital agency to develop monthly digital media plan to acquire new clients.
- Execute SEO/SEM and digital advertising activities via Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Local Ads Network, Display Network, etc.