Secretary to CEO & Board of Management
20/08/2018 - 16:46
- Maintain CEO ’s agenda and arrange meetings for CEO, Board of Management etc.
- Attend meetings and take minutes, prepare reports upon request.
- Assist to prepare circular resolutions, minutes of Board of Directors, Supervisory Board, Committee and General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Plan and arrange appointments for CEO with other companies‘ Chairman/CEO/executive – members.
- Liaise with related persons at Group levels in Taiwan and other countries with Yuanta’s presence
- Manage emails/messages and emails and ensuring timely responses.
- Handle confidential documents, record and filing, ensuring they remain secure.
- Make necessary arrangement (air ticket, transportation, hotel, visa,…) for business travel, trips.
- Assist to handle visa, work permits for expats.
- Execute other ad-hoc duties as required by the CEO, Board members and HR&Admin Department.
- University/College degree in English or Business Administration or related.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a secretary or assistant to directors/managers in foreign companies with the professional working environment.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Vietnamese. Preferred fluent in Chinese.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Well-organized, strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills with logical thinking.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Professional working environment;
- Competitive compensation & benefits;
- Excellent and strategic leaders, friendly and caring colleagues;
- Oversea and local training, high career progress opportunities;
- Team-building, Healthcare insurance;
- Work-Life balance, the high quota of annual leaves.
- Please send your application to: email@example.com
- Deadline: 31/12/2018